A chocoholic’s heaven – Friars make truly delicious chocolate that is like nothing you will find at the supermarket. Created in the Lake District as far back as 1927, they have stood the test of time through delivering the perfect product. Today we can all sample their chocolate through their online website.
They take chocolate to a whole new level of pure hedonistic pleasure. It’s difficult to describe how good their chocolate is – they’re even more beautiful than they look – see below. A perfect gift for anyone who loves chocolate, whatever the occasion.
- Truffles are possibly their centrepiece – they were the first company to make prosecco truffles.
- Every chocolate goes through a tasting panel before production and if anyone scores below 9/10, then it isn’t made!
- Each chocolate is handmade from scratch by a trained chocolatier.
- Their chocolate is palm oil free and all packaging is 100% biodegradable.
- Delivery is £3.95 or free for orders over £40.
They’ve received an Excellent score on Reviews.co.uk from over 95% of their 5,000 reviews.
Online you can find them at Friars.co.uk or in the Lake District, they have stores in Keswick and Ambleside.