Gatineau are a world-renowned producer of skincare products. Their range includes moisturisers, exfoliators, cleansers & toners and masks. However, they are perhaps best known for their anti-ageing solutions.
As with anything, you need to pay a little more for high quality products that genuinely work. Gatineau won’t provide the cheapest solution, but they have a loyal following of people who benefit from their advanced technology and innovation.
The Gatineau story began in Paris over eighty years ago. A visionary beauty therapist, Madame Jeanne Gatineau, set out to provide revolutionary skincare solutions for women.
She quickly became renowned the world over for her revolutionary skin care and opened her School of Beauty in 1950, providing expert training to thousands of students. The demand for Gatineau's unique and innovative expertise led to the manufacture of products.
Fast forward 70 plus years and Gatineau remains one of the few anti-ageing products on the market that genuinely works and is trusted by professionals around the world.
- The Beauty Room is the UK's sole distributor of Gatineau products.
- Gatineau products solve a range of skin care needs including deep wrinkles, loss of firmness, oily/sensitive skin and uneven skin tone (pigmentation).
- Delivery is free on all orders over £20.
- The Beauty Room offers a loyalty reward scheme which can save money on future purchases.
- As a gesture to the Police, Fire & Ambulance Services, Care-Workers, NHS doctors, nurses, and hospital staff, Gatineau are offering exceptional discounts on all single full-size Gatineau products, upon provision of a valid Identification Badge.
Gatineau reviews are hard to come by, but Good Housekeeping reviewed their moisturiser with good feedback.
Their salon is on Victoria Street in Windsor, or you can find them online at The Beauty Room