Despite the obvious health benefits, running can put a serious amount of strain on your knees and feet. Many companies have tried to make support insoles that work, but few have done it as successfully as Enertor. They’re endorsed by Usain Bolt and used by the military – what better testimonials than that?
We found they really do work! Having tested them, we can honestly say that these insoles are like no other. There’s a fantastic video on their homepage showing two eggs being dropped onto their insole and a competitor’s insole. One breaks – guess which doesn’t.
There’s a huge amount of science behind their design, based around a material called D30 which generates real shock absorption. And despite being at the higher end of the price market, they are truly worth every penny.
- The insoles can be used with trainers or walking boots, so walkers and other sport users will benefit too.
- The insoles should replace those that come with your shoe.
- Enertor offer a 60 day money back guarantee for added piece of mind.
- You’re advised to wear the insoles in for a week or so before using them over a longer period.
- They also sell socks if you’d prefer an alternative to insoles.
Their professional endorsements are impressive (e.g. England Athletics), however you can find a number of customer reviews on their website.
You can buy online at enertor.com.