These terms of service are the contract between you and Roe River (“us”, “we”, etc). By visiting or using Our Website, you agree to be bound by them. Roe River is a trade name of The Next Big Idea Ltd, company number 09292492 incorporated in England, whose registered address is at 38 Sherbourne Avenue, Chester, CH4 7QU.
If you use Our Website, you do so in accordance with these terms. If you are unable to accept these terms, your only remedy is to leave Our Website and stop using the Services.
- Content means the textual, visual or aural content that is encountered as part of your experience on Our Website. It may include, among other things: text, images, sounds, videos and animations. It includes content Posted by you.
- Our Website means any website of ours and includes all web pages controlled by us.
- Post means upload or place on or into Our Website any Content or material of any sort by any means.
- Product means any item promoted on Our Website, whether physical goods or a service.
- Seller means a person who promotes a Product on Our Website.
- Service means any service we provide through Our Website, whether free or charged.
2. Our Contract
- Roe River is neither a buyer nor seller of Products offered for sale in any form. Roe River is never either a principal or agent in a buying transaction.
- Roe River is a directory. We are agents of a Seller only to the extent of use of Our Website as a platform for promotion of his/her Products.
- We welcome any comment or complaint about a Seller, which you make through Our Website. We may act upon a complaint in our discretion, for the benefit of the body of Roe River members.
- We are not responsible for delivery of any Product you order or for the returns and repayment procedure should you decide to return a Product for any reason.
- These terms and conditions regulate the business relationship between you and us. By using Our Website free of charge, you agree to be bound by them.
- We provide a directory for the promotion of Products and Services. We are in no way responsible for:
- your locating and ordering a Product;
- your choice of a Product;
- any aspect of the provision of the Product;
- refund payment for any Product;
- any complaint about any Product.
- In any dispute with a Seller, you should deal only with the Seller. We have neither legal obligation nor detailed information about the Product.
- We may change this agreement in any way at any time. The version applicable to your contract is the version which was Posted on Our Website at the time that the contract was made.
3. Your Account and Personal Information
- When you visit Our Website, you accept responsibility for any action done by any person in your name or under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner.
- You agree that you have provided accurate, up to date, and complete information about yourself. We are not responsible for any error made as a result of such information being inaccurate.
- You agree to notify us of any changes in your information immediately it occurs. If you do not do so, we may terminate your account.
4. The Buying Procedure
- Roe River is not responsible for the fulfilment of your contract to buy a Product.
- Any prices listed on Our Website by Sellers are inclusive of any applicable sales tax.
- Unless it is clear to the contrary, you may assume that every sale is made by the Seller in the course of his/her business.
- Subject to discounts and promotions, Products are offered for sale at a fixed price. VAT may be due and will be either included in the price or shown separately. If not shown, it will not be charged.
- Neither we nor the Seller can be responsible for action by any governmental authority. We do not know and are not responsible for duties, taxes, delays or impounding of any item.
- Every sale will be subject to the laws applicable but there shall not be implied any right which is neither a legal right nor set down in these terms and conditions.
5. The Product Review Procedure
- We take the accuracy of our product reviews very seriously and undertake a rigorous checking procedure. However, in the event that the information provided to us by the Seller is in any way false or inaccurate, we are in no way responsible for this and we are not liable for any products you may purchase as a result. This means we are not liable for any form of compensation to you for the price you have been charged.
6. Security of Our Website
If you violate Our Website, we shall take legal action against you.
You now agree that you will not, and will not allow any other person to:
- modify, copy, or cause damage or unintended effect to any portion of Our Website, or any software used within it.
- link to Our Website in any way that would cause the appearance or presentation of Our Website to be different from what would be seen by a user who accessed Our Website by typing the URL into a standard browser;
- download any part of Our Website, without our express written consent;
- collect or use any product listings, descriptions, or prices;
- collect or use any information obtained from or about Our Website or the Content except as intended by this agreement;
- aggregate, copy or duplicate in any manner any of the Content or information available from Our Website, other than as permitted by this agreement or as is reasonably necessary for your use of the Services;
- share with a third party any login credentials to Our Website.
7. Copyright and Other Intellectual Property Rights
- All Content on Our Website, for example page text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of either us or our affiliates or suppliers of Products for sale. It is all protected by international copyright laws.
- You may not copy, or in any way exploit any of the Content, except as is expressly permitted in this agreement or with our written consent. For the sake of good order, you should note that copyright exists in compilations and graphic images, shapes and styles, as well as in raw text.
8. Interruption to the Roe River Service
- We give no warranty that the Roe River Service will be satisfactory to you.
- We will do all we can to maintain access to Our Website, but it may be necessary for us to suspend all or part of Roe River Service for repairs, maintenance or other reason. We may do so without telling you first.
- You acknowledge that our Service may also be interrupted for reasons beyond our control.
- You agree that we are not liable to you for any loss whether foreseeable or not, arising as a result of interruption to our Service.
9. Our Disclaimers
- Our Website contains links to other Internet websites. We have neither power nor control over any such website. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be liable in any way for the Content of any such linked website, nor for any loss or damage arising from your use of any such website.
- We are not liable in any circumstances for special, indirect, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, loss of data or loss of revenues or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with your use of Our Website.
- The Roe River Website and Roe River Services are provided “as is”. We make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranty that either of them will be:
- of satisfactory quality;
- fit for a particular purpose;
- available or accessible, without interruption, or without error;
- So far as concerns a Product you buy through visiting Our Website, we are not liable for:
- any product or service complying with the requirement of any law or being available;
- the Seller performing his/her contract;
- You now expressly release us from any and all claims and liability known and unknown, arising in any way from a dispute between you and a Seller.